What is a Sh*t Dog?
- Does your dog get into things that it is not supposed to?
- Does your dog get on the couch/bed/countertops when they are not supposed to?
- Does your dog bark too much?
- Does your dog hump things/people/animals that they are not supposed to?
- Does your dog tear up stuff?
- Does your dog chew on stuff that they aren't supposed to?
- Does your dog mouth you relentlessly to get you to play?
- Does your dog pull on leash?
- Does your dog want to go outside just to come back inside just to go back outside again?
- Does your dog chase the cat? Eat the cat? Eat cat poo?
- Is your dog a dog?
If you answered yes to more than one of these questions then, congratulations, you have a sh*t dog!
A sh*t dog is a bored dog! A dog without something to do will usually find something to do that we humans usually find inappropriate. A sh*t dog is equivalent to a teenager with a driver's license, nothing to do and $20 to burn. Give your dog a Sh*t Dog Box to curb boredom today!
While your dog may actually have a behavior problem, what most people think are "problem" behaviors is really just a bored dog. If you feel that your dog has a behavior problem that is not just boredom view our blog for training tips or contact us to schedule a training session.